Out of stock
Rangefinding binoculars are the future, and GPO is proud to enter this category with one of the best performance products every created. The RANGEGUIDE 10×50 combines spectacular optical quality and modern electronic rangefinding technology in a single compact 10×50 rangefinding binocular. The 50mm objective lenses coupled with the GPObright™ high-transmission lens coatings make this product exceptionally bright in low light, while the magnesium body and armor coatings make it tough enough to use in any outdoor environment. If you need to see your game, and know the distance in all hunting environments, the GPO RANGEGUIDE 10×50 is your winning ticket.
- Over 3,000 yard ranging capability
- True-range angle technology calculate the proper distance to your target
- Measures the angle of your target
- Scan mode provides three readings per second
- Temperature reading to assist your shot placement
- OLED display with nine adjustable brightness levels
- Extremely small and compact
- GPObright lens coating technology
- Neoprene strap
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard case
GPObright is a proprietary coating process that maximizes light transmission through each surface of an optical element. As light hits an optical surface, normal uncoated high-performance glass can reflect up to 5% of that light, redirecting this light so it does not transmit through the optical system. However, when these high-performance lenses are vacuum-coated with GPObright lens coatings, up to 99.7% of the available light passes through each optical surface. Furthermore, when every surface of the entire optical system is properly coated, total light transmission can reach up to more than 92%, making the optical image of a GPO binocular or riflescope “bright,” even in the lowest light conditions.
Download the manual coming soon!
GPO Rangefinder Binoculars