* After maximum voucher (offer #3) applied to special “Plains Game” package. GPO optics purchase required, see details below.
HISTORIC PARTNERSHIP : GPO and Lungile Safaris
GPO, USA and Lungile Safaris are pleased to announce a historic strategic partnership that is revolutionary in the hunting industry. The two companies have joined to bring incredible optics and amazing hunting opportunities to customers in the United States and across the globe.
EXPERIENCE AFRICA WITH LUNGILE SAFARIS
“Lungile” in Zulu means “The Good One.” GPO, USA and Lungile Safaris have partnered to bring our customers unique and memorable hunting experiences. On select GPO product packages in select markets, customers will have an opportunity to redeem discount vouchers for savings on hunting adventures with Lungile Safaris.
ABOUT LUNGILE SAFARIS
Mias Steyn is the owner of Lungile Safaris and has always been passionate about nature and game hunting. Mias has all the necessary qualifications and expertise to make your dream game hunt come true. Mias started hunting at the age of six with his uncle Carl Labuschagne. The passion took flame when he shot his first animal on the property of Wagendrift, near Piet Retief. He was taken aback by his emotions and the surge of adrenaline in his body. Carl always taught Mias from a very young age that he must always strive to be a hunting professional and not a professional hunter.
Lungile Safaris can assure you that you will leave the African hunting experience with unforgettable memories. This will be a hunting trip that leaves you with the feeling of pure joy and satisfaction.
As an example of the many customizable packages available, Lungile Safaris is offering the trophy hunt below exclusively to GPO, USA and its customers:
Additional animals, days, and services can be added to this package for an extra charge. For costs for additional services, call Lungile Safaris at +27-71-071-8723 or email email@example.com
- Vouchers can be applied to any Lungile Safaris package, including the special offer seven-day Plains Game adventure package detailed in this brochure.
- Vouchers have no cash value.
- Vouchers require validated purchases of the GPO products specified in this brochure.
- Voucher cannot be applied to taxidermy.
- Multiple vouchers cannot be applied to a single hunt booking.
HOW TO REDEEM THE VOUCHER
Important: This is an email submission and redemption offer. No telephone calls or USPS mail service are offered.
- Take a photo of your sales receipt(s) that shows the purchase of your qualifying GPO product(s) with your smartphone.
- Email the photo, your full name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon validation of your receipt(s), GPO, USA will email you a PDF of a completed voucher for you to print and use as your discount when booking your hunt with Lungile Safaris.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Purchases must be made after April 1, 2019.
- Qualified products must be purchased from an authorized retailer.
- Multiple purchases do not need to be from the same retailer.
- Qualified products must be purchased within a 90-day time frame
- Promotional vouchers are valid when booking a hunt directly with Lungile Safaris. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or with a hunt bought from any other venue.
For additional information on this promotion or information on GPO products, contact:
711 Moorfield Park Dr., Suite C. North Chesterfield, VA 23236
Toll-free: 844-MY-BINOS (692-4667)
TROPHY HUNT DETAILS
Contact Lungile Safaris today to get your customized quote.
Website: Lungile Safaris
- Trophy fees for animals quoted in any package;
- Daily rates for the number of days specified in any package;
- Road transportation to hunting areas from camp, all meals, accommodations, water, juices, and soft drinks;
- Services of a professional hunter, trackers, and skinners, as well as the use of a hunting vehicle;
- Field preparation and delivery of trophies to the designated shipping agent or local taxidermist.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Any animal species not specified in the agreed package;
- Any air transportation;
- Airport fee at Johannesburg or Tambo airports ($100 per person);
- Alcoholic beverages: Clients are welcome to buy their own alcohol or open a tab and settle the
- account themselves at the end of the safari;
- Gratuities, personal expenses, medical expenses, and phone calls;
- Taxidermy costs;
- Day trips, excursions, or any entrance fees
- Additional guest fees;
- Accommodations and transportation beyond contracted safari period;
- Any costs associated with recovery of lost baggage;
- Rifle renting ($30 per day) and ammunition costs ($40 per box).